Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh the things I love!!!

During one of my recent Youtube surf trips,  I came across the featured video titled "Parkour Generations: City Gents"...

Oh how quickly I fell in love with the ENTIRE video.


Asides from the jamming track used, It would be a safe assumption to say that everything I love is captured in this quick film.

Just to list a few things I noticed:
  1. First the kickass song...Butterfly Dub by Protassov
  2. The amazing parkour (a hobby pastime i sometimes indulge in)
  3. The slick gent(leman) attire- the suit getup was clean...and to stunt in em? Funky!
  4. The clever scenario- an urban setting, gotta love it!
  5. Cross trainers and suits...I'm jackin' that style
Heres the only version of the song I found...it was in this pretty chill mix from properlychilled.com called: Propercast: Episode 1: An introduction to Downtempo Sounds of Properly Chilled.  (properlychilled.com)

No comments: